We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The cover on the well can be made of various materials: plastic, wood, metal. A cast iron or any other cover is designed to protect the shaft, preventing the entry of dirt and debris into it.
Among other things, the shutter performs tasks such as:
- preventing freezing of water.
- mine protection against debris.
- well ventilation.
- protection of children and adults from falling.
Assortment of materials for creating a cover
The roof for the well can be made of the following materials:
Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You can make a shutter of the materials presented by yourself.
How to shutter from PCB
The best option for long-term operation of the sewer and another well is a cover made of PCB, but to make it, you will need step-by-step instructions.
So, for the construction of the structure you will need:
- corners made of metal;
- profile pipes.
Shutter sizes may vary.
The work is carried out in stages:
- Corners made of metal are cut at an angle of 45 °.
- By welding, they are connected into a quadrilateral.
- The corners of the structure are also welded.
- Traces of welding clean grinder.
- Profile pipes are cut so that they are a centimeter shorter than the corners, and inserted around the perimeter of the frame. The pipes are welded, and the welds are cleaned with a grinder.
How is the insulated cover mounted in accordance with GOST? Again, the work process is carried out in stages:
- Two plates for the frame are cut from the PCB.
- Between the obtained sheets fix the insulation.
- The design is assembled and mounted on self-tapping screws.
- Seams are treated with sealant.
- It remains to weld the hinges of the lid with the frame.
Installation of the shutter for the country well according to GOST is carried out using formwork from the boards. It needs to be cemented. The final work consists in installing pens, a lock and painting the product.
How to make a cover of wood
Of great popularity are round well covers made of wood. Such shutters fit perfectly into any landscape design. Wood processing is not a problem, and the shutter size can be any.
Round and other forms of wooden well covers according to GOST are made of the following materials:
- 6 bars with dimensions of 2030 cm;
- groove with grooves;
- rubber strap and hinges;
Installation is carried out in a strictly defined sequence:
- Measure the outer diameter of the well.
- Perform a crate of bars.
- Using the hedge, sheathe the crate.
- Round and other covers reinforce the beam in the center inside.
- Mount the handle.
- If two flaps of the cover are made, one is attached to hinges or to a rubber belt on the lower part of the work, the other - similarly, but on the upper part.
- After the installation according to GOST is completed, the lid is treated with varnish or paint.
Features of plastic caps
For sewer and other types of wells, Egida plastic closures are often used. The main advantages of the presented products are light weight and pleasant appearance. The lid weighs up to 7 kg, but is able to withstand significant loads - up to 200 kg. This is important in the winter, when an impressive mass of snow and ice accumulates on the well.
Plastic cover "Egida" meets all the requirements of GOST. In its internal part there are stiffening ribs, performing, in addition to its main function, decorative goals. The shape of the sphere, which the shutter has, does not allow water to accumulate, and the side, located below the edge of the ring, reliably protects the well from dirt and debris.
The plastic square or other shape of the Egida cap allows the well to breathe. Plastic has little thermal conductivity, so in winter the water in the well will not freeze, and in the summer it will remain cool. Making a plastic shutter yourself is problematic, so it is better to purchase a finished product in a specialized store.
For concrete structures designed to equip pits, wall rings, bottoms and roofs for wells are required. The shutter PP represents the upper element of concrete wells and has the shape of a circle with a hole. The hole of the well from the tires is necessary to obtain the possibility of descent into the well in order to conduct inspection of pipes. PP gates are attached to the rings and serve to protect the mine, and also contribute to the formation of the space of the working chamber.
Popular product sizes
On the market are well PP covers of various sizes:
- The PP 10‒1 shutter is used for mounting on wells with an internal diameter of 100 cm. The diameter of the outer concrete circle is 120 cm. The difference in size makes it possible to reliably install the shutter on the well ring.
- The cover of the software 10 is small. It has a large weight of 250 kg, so the installation is carried out using a crane.
- The PP 10‒2 shutter has a square shape and is intended for meter wall rings. The form gives the slab a lot of weight - 400 kg, but the installation of the well cover is easier.
- The PP 15 shutter, unlike the PP 10, has an internal diameter of 1.5 m. Product modifications are presented in two options - a square or a circle. The outer dimensions of the cover 15 are 170 cm - diameter. Weight is 1 ton, if the lid is round - 700 kg. The designation of a square shape is 15‒1, round - 15‒2.
The thickness of all the listed plates is 15 cm. The inner diameter of the hatch according to GOST should be 70 cm.
The sizes of the covers are related to the sizes of the concrete rings. The number that goes with the designation “cover plate”, for example 10 or 15, is the diameter of the ring that fits the shutter. So, cover 10 is suitable for the bottom of a ring with a diameter of 1 m, 15 - for a 1.5-meter bottom. Accordingly, if 10 is for a meter ring, size 20 will be for a two-meter one.
You may also be interested in an article in which we talk about how and when the well is being repaired in the country.
Installation of the sewer hatch
Differences between slab rings and slabs
Gates for wells with the abbreviation CCP can be presented on the market. They differ in the offset center of the hole, which greatly facilitates the descent to the bottom of the well during repairs. The openings of the PCC in the gate differ in the ease of installation of equipment for supplying water to the surface.
CCP covers are made according to GOST and are used for various engineering structures and overlapping wells with underground utilities. Direct shutter valves can distribute the load from vehicles passing above them and pedestrians. CCPs are characterized in that they have a quarter, which reduces the likelihood of a cover shift. A lid for a well with your own hands does not have such characteristics.
It’s very difficult to make a PCC itself, since the requirements for the KoleZ Plate are high. To create a CCP, concrete of grade B15 or higher is used, characterized by increased characteristics of water resistance and frost resistance.
So, the installation of well shutters can be done with your own hands, but only with the right choice of material and size of the covers. For concrete wells, cover types such as 10 and 15 are available on the market. They differ in shape, weight and size. You can make a shutter for a sewer and another type of well with your own hands, but in this case you will have to act in accordance with GOST so that the metal or wooden cover lasts for a long time.