We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Odessa-style pepper for the winter is prepared according to different recipes: with the addition of herbs, garlic, tomatoes. The technologies do not require strict adherence to the composition and dosage; if desired, they adjust the taste with respect to salt and spiciness. Vegetables can be fermented whole, pickled divided into parts, prepare a snack for the winter from fried fruits.
Banks take different volumes, but it is better to use small ones so that the workpiece does not stand open for a long time
How to cook pepper in Odessa
The main requirement for vegetables is that they must be of good quality. For processing, take medium-late or late varieties. A jar of vegetables looks aesthetically pleasing if they are of different colors. The pepper is chosen according to the following criteria:
- The fruit should be fully ripe, with a solid color and glossy surface.
- The pulp is firm with a pleasant, culture-specific scent.
- Dark spots are unacceptable on vegetables. In some recipes, the fruit is processed along with the stalk, so it should be green, firm and fresh.
- Fruits with rotten or soft areas are not suitable, as a rule, the inner part will be of poor quality.
- For tomatoes, if they are in the composition, the requirements are similar.
- It is better to take olive oil for processing, it is more expensive, but the preparation with it is much tastier.
Important! Salt with the addition of iodine is not used for preservation.
The bookmark of the finished product is carried out only in sterilized jars. Metal lids are also processed.
Classic Odessa pepper recipe
Set for 1 kg of peppers, made according to a traditional recipe for the winter:
- head of garlic;
- vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- oil - 140 ml, preferably olive;
- salt to taste;
- parsley, dill, cilantro - optional.
Odessa pepper recipe with a photo of the finished product:
- Clean, dry, whole fruits are abundantly greased with oil and spread on a baking sheet.
- The oven is set at 250 0C, bake vegetables 20 min.
- The finished product is placed in a container and covered with a napkin or lid.
- While the blank is cooling, the dressing is mixed, which consists of pressed garlic, chopped herbs and the rest of the recipe.
- At the bottom of the cup, where the baked fruits were, there will be liquid, it is poured into the dressing.
- Peel off the vegetables and remove the stalk with the inside. Shaped into 4 longitudinal pieces.
A layer of the workpiece is laid out in the banks, pouring on top and so on until the container is filled. Then sterilized for 5 minutes. and roll up for the winter.
To make the dish look elegant, you can use fruits of different colors.
Odessa style pickled peppers
Pickled peppers are one of the quickest ways to prepare for the winter. Composition for processing 1 kg of vegetables:
- water - 1.5 l;
- garlic - 1-2 teeth;
- dill (greens) - 1 bunch;
- salt - 1.5 tbsp. l.
Advice! It is recommended to try the finished product with salt, if it is not enough, add it before sterilization.
- The fruits are taken whole together with the stalk, punctures are made in several places.
- Vegetables are placed in a wide container, garlic cut into rings and chopped dill are added.
- Dissolve the salt in water and cover with brine.
- A light weight is placed on top so that the fruits are in liquid.
- Withstand 4 days.
- Take the product out of the brine, let it drain well.
Put the pepper in jars, sterilize for 10 minutes. Roll up.
Pickled peppers in Odessa for the winter
It will take longer to cook pickled vegetables, but the shelf life will also be long. A set of ingredients for processing 3 kg of fruits:
- a bunch of parsley;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- water - 600 ml;
- oil - 220 ml;
- 9% vinegar - 180 ml;
- bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.;
- peppercorns - 5-6 pcs.;
- garlic - 3-5 teeth;
- sugar - 120 g
The sequence of cooking Odessa-style pepper for the winter and a photo of the finished product are presented below:
- All components of the recipe are processed only in dry form, vegetables are pre-prepared, the inside and seeds are removed.
- Cut the fruits into strips 1.5 cm wide.
- Pour water and all the components of the marinade into the cooking container.
- The molded parts are sent to the boiled mixture, mixed and the container is covered.
- Raw materials are boiled for 10 minutes.
- Garlic is placed in jars (whole is possible), a few peas, a pinch of chopped greens.
- Spread the blanched parts on top, fill with marinade.
Sterilize the product for 3 minutes. and clog.
A fragrant and tasty preparation looks beautiful not only in a jar, but also on a platter
Odessa spicy pepper appetizer
The processing method is suitable for lovers of sharp pieces for the winter. For the Odessa-style recipe, I use fried peppers; the set of products is designed for a small amount of vegetables. It can be increased, since strict adherence to proportions is not required, the composition depends on personal preferences:
- pepper - 8 pcs.;
- tomatoes - 4 pcs.;
- chili (or red ground) - a pinch;
- onion - 2 heads;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- sugar - 1-2 tsp;
- oil - 100 ml.
Recipe for the winter:
- The fruits are used with a core, but with short stalks.
- Vegetables are fried in a hot frying pan with oil until light brown.
- Tomatoes are placed in boiling water for a few minutes, peeled from them and interrupted with a blender until smooth.
- Pass the onion in half rings until soft, add pressed garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and boil the mixture for 5 minutes, adjusting the taste of the filling as desired.
- Peel off the peppers and place them in jars.
Pour over tomatoes and sterilize for 5 minutes.
Salad for the winter with pepper and tomatoes in Odessa
Salad ingredients for 25 pcs. peppers:
- salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- tomatoes - 1 kg;
- oil - 250 ml;
- vinegar - 35 ml;
- sugar - 230 g
- The fruits are divided into several parts, partitions and seeds are removed.
- The tomatoes are cut into pieces.
- Vegetables are placed in a saucepan, oil is poured and stewed for 2 minutes. After boiling, the mass will increase due to the juice.
- Introduce all the ingredients and stew for 10 minutes. under the lid, stir several times.
Packaged in jars and poured with juice, covered with lids, sterilized for 10 minutes. and hermetically sealed.
Odessa style bell pepper in tomato juice
For processing, you can use packaged tomato juice from the store or made from tomatoes yourself. For 2.5 kg of fruit, 0.5 liters of juice will be enough.
The composition of the preparation for the winter:
- salt - 30 g;
- butter and sugar 200 g each
Odessa pepper recipe for the winter with a photo of the finished product:
- The fruits are divided into several parts.
- Salt, butter and sugar are poured into boiling tomato juice, and kept for another 3 minutes.
- Spread out parts of the vegetable, stew for 10 minutes.
- Before completing the heat treatment, pour in vinegar.
Packaged in jars, poured with juice, sterilized for 2 minutes. and roll up the lids.
Both peppers and tomato sauce are tasty in the preparation
Odessa-style pepper salad with carrots and basil
The composition of canned food in Odessa for the winter from 1.5 kg of pepper:
- basil (can be dried or green) - to taste;
- tomatoes - 2 kg;
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- carrots - 0.8 kg;
- sugar - 130 g;
- oil - 120 ml;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- chili - optional.
The recipe for the winter in Odessa:
- Processed carrots, together with tomatoes and chili, are passed through an electric meat grinder.
- The mass is placed on the stove in a wide container, boiled together with all the ingredients (except vinegar) for 4 minutes.
- Fruits, cut into medium-sized pieces, and basil are placed in a boiling filling.
- Cook until soft (about 3-4 minutes).
- The product is laid out in jars along with tomatoes and carrots.
The workpiece for the winter must be sterilized for another 5 minutes, then rolled up or closed with threaded lids.
Bulgarian pepper in Odessa for the winter without sterilization
Without additional heat treatment, a product is prepared for the winter from 3 kg of vegetables and the following components:
- celery - 1 bunch;
- garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- oil - 220 ml;
- vinegar 130 ml;
- sugar - 150 g;
- water - 0.8 ml.
Odessa-style harvesting technology for the winter:
- The fruits are divided into 2 parts, immersed in boiling water for 3 minutes, they should settle and become slightly soft.
- Vegetables are laid out in a cup, chopped garlic and celery are added to them, the mass is mixed.
- Boil the filling, put a bay leaf in it, when the mixture of salt, oil, vinegar and sugar boils, lay out the vegetables, keep on fire for at least 5 minutes.
Packaged in containers with marinade, cork.
Important! Banks must be insulated for 36 hours.
After the containers have been rolled up, they are placed upside down and covered with any available warm material. These can be old jackets, blankets, or blankets.
Odessa peppers with garlic
The appetizer turns out to be spicy. You can add any greens and a pinch of dried mint. For pungency, use bitter chili or ground red.
The composition of the preparation for the winter in Odessa:
- fruits - 15 pcs.;
- garlic - 1 head (you can take more or less, it all depends on personal preference);
- greens - 1 bunch;
- oil - 100 ml;
- vinegar - 50 ml;
- water - 50 ml;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.
- The vegetables are baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- In the cooled form, remove the peel, remove the stalk and the middle.
- The fruits are divided into several large parts.
- Garlic is pressed, mixed with all ingredients.
- The greens are finely chopped.
- Sprinkle the prepared pepper with herbs, add the dressing, mix, leave for 2 hours.
Packaged in jars and sterilized for 10 minutes, rolled up.
The shelf life of the product is about two years, but the cans rarely stand until the next harvest, the Odessa-style preparation turns out to be very tasty, it is used first of all. Banks are stored in a standard way in a storeroom or basement at a temperature not higher than +8 0C.
Odessa-style pepper for the winter has a piquant taste and pronounced aroma, it is used in the menu as an independent snack, served with vegetable stews, meat. Vegetables do not require specific storage conditions, they do not lose their taste for a long time.