We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mushroom mushroom pate is suitable for spreading slices of bread or toast for breakfast. Sandwiches will also be appropriate on the festive table. There are many recipes for making snacks.
How to make champignon pate
There is nothing complicated in making mushroom pâté from champignons, if there are unique recipes with a photo. Fresh, frozen or dried fruits are used; this will not affect the taste of the mushroom product. Fruit bodies after preparation are boiled and crushed.
To fill the taste and nutritional value, add to the mushroom snack:
- onion and garlic;
- eggs and potatoes;
- butter and cream;
- processed cheese and nutmeg;
- fresh herbs and various vegetables;
- beans and bread;
- chicken liver and meat;
Any ingredients family members like.
Mushroom champignon pate recipes
The recipes below will allow you to make champignon pate at home. Taking any of them as a basis, you can experiment with the ingredients and create your own culinary masterpiece.
Classic champignon pâté
- mushrooms - 400 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. l. for frying;
- salt without additives and black pepper - to taste;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves.
- Peel the head of the onion, wash, cut into medium pieces.
- Saute until golden brown. Put in a colander to stack the fat. Then put it in a separate container.
- Boil the peeled and washed mushrooms for half an hour, then change the water and heat it again for 30 minutes.
- Put in a colander to glass the liquid. Cut the cooled fruit bodies as conveniently.
- Place in a frying pan. The mushroom mass will be ready in 10 minutes.
- Add onion, season with salt, pepper and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Prepare a homogeneous mass with a blender.
- After cooling, the mushroom delicacy is ready to eat.
Champignon pate with mayonnaise
You need to stock up in advance:
- champignons - 300 g;
- turnip onions - 2 heads;
- mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. l .;
- sunflower oil - for frying;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- spices for mushrooms, salt - to taste;
- ground black pepper and herbs - to taste.
- Rinse the fruit bodies, cut.
- Peel the onion, chop, fry.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Continue braising until there is no water in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper, add garlic.
- Beat in a blender until smooth, add mayonnaise, mix.
- Chill the mushroom snack in the refrigerator.
Champignon pate with chicken liver
It turns out not only delicious, but also a hearty wonderful addition to breakfast.
- chicken liver - 350 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- mushrooms - 250 g;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 50 g;
- salt without additives, black pepper - to taste.
The nuances of the recipe:
- The liver is soaked, washed under cold water, and dried. After frying for five minutes, then salt and pepper.
- Large caps and legs are cut, fried, lightly salted.
- After peeling, the onion and carrots are chopped into small pieces. Place in a skillet and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Combine the ingredients in one container and grind for a mushroom snack with a blender.
- The butter is kept on the table to soften and mixed with a blender.
Important! Store ready-made mushroom pate in the refrigerator.
Champignon pate with cheese
Depending on the recipe, melted or hard cheese is added to the mushroom appetizer. This ingredient will add spice and tenderness to the pate.
Mushroom appetizer is prepared from:
- mushrooms - 500 g;
- white bread - 1 slice;
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- butter - 30 g;
- eggs - 1 pc.;
- processed cheese curds - 2 packs;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- a pinch of nutmeg.
Advice! Salt and pepper the dish to taste.
Rules for preparing mushroom appetizers:
- Wash the mushrooms, cut into pieces, put in a frying pan.
- Add onion, simmer for a third of an hour, chill.
- Cut the boiled egg into pieces.
- From mushrooms, eggs, butter, cheese and bread, get a homogeneous mass using a blender.
- After that, salt and pepper, add nutmeg.
- Re-work with a blender.
- Put the mushroom appetizer in the refrigerator.
Champignon pate with veal
The combination of mushrooms and meat gives the dish an exquisite taste. It is best to take young, lean veal.
The prescription will require:
- 250 g champignons;
- 250 g veal;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 g bacon;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream;
- 1 onion;
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 1 pinch of salt, ground black pepper and ginger;
- greens to taste.
- Fry the chopped onion.
- Grind the mushroom product and put in a frying pan for a quarter of an hour.
- Remove to cool in a bowl.
- Soak the loaf in cream 20 minutes before cooking.
- Grind meat and bread in a meat grinder twice to get a homogeneous mass.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Put on a sheet and bake in an oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool, add butter, beat with a blender.
Attention! Greens are used as decoration.
Champignon pate with eggs
The composition of the delicacy:
- 350 g fresh mushrooms;
- 100 g onions;
- 50 ml of vegetable oil;
- 100 g butter;
- a pinch of ground black pepper and salt;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 garlic cloves.
- Peel boiled eggs, cut into pieces.
- Cut the onion into half rings, fry.
- Put the fruit bodies together with the garlic in the onion and fry until there is no liquid in the pan. Then simmer under the lid.
- Combine fried and chilled ingredients with butter and eggs, salt and pepper.
- Turn the mass into mashed potatoes in any convenient way.
Attention! It is better to eat a mushroom delicacy chilled.
Champignon pate with cottage cheese
To get a dietary mushroom product, cottage cheese is added to it.
- mushrooms - 300 g;
- cottage cheese - 150 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- turnip onion - 1 head;
- dill - a few branches;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- olive oil - 1 tbsp l.
How to cook:
- Prepare ingredients, chop onions, mushrooms and carrots.
- Stew vegetables and mushrooms for a quarter of an hour.
- After cooling, add cottage cheese, garlic, pour in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Use a blender to puree the ingredients.
Champignon pate with zucchini
For a mushroom delicacy, you need to stock up on:
- champignons - 300 g;
- young zucchini - 400 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- onions - 1 head;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- cream cheese - 100 g;
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- soy sauce - 30 ml;
- herbs and a mixture of spices to taste.
- Wash, peel and chop the zucchini with a grater. Season with salt and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Chop the fruit bodies and onion, grate the carrots.
- Fry onions and carrots, add to mushrooms, pour in soy sauce, add spices. Put to extinguish until the liquid evaporates.
- Squeeze the juice from the zucchini, fry in a pan with salt, herbs and garlic.
- Combine ingredients, stir, and puree. Taste the mushroom preparation, salt and pepper if necessary.
- Stir in the cheese thoroughly and pass through a blender again to soften the mass.
Champignon pate with vegetables
- 2 eggplants;
- 100 g of fruit bodies;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- a pinch of black pepper;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- After washing, dry the eggplants and bake in the oven. Remove the burnt skin, make a longitudinal cut and place in a colander to drain the juice.
- Fry half rings of onion in a frying pan, then chopped mushroom caps. Chop cold eggplants, put with fried vegetables and mushrooms in a blender and turn into puree.
- Season with salt, pepper, add chopped garlic, mix.
Important! The taste of the delicacy becomes brighter after steeping in the refrigerator.
Calorie content of champignon pate
This figure will depend on the ingredients. On average, the calorie content per 100 g of champignon pate is about 211 kcal.
As for the BZHU, the composition is as follows:
- proteins - 7 g;
- fats - 15.9 g;
- carbohydrates - 8.40 g.
Mushroom champignon pate is easy to prepare at any time of the year. A tasty, low-calorie dish will diversify the family's diet.